There Are A Lot Of Things That Can Bring You Into Our NYC Fertility Clinic
Did you know that 11 percent of couples in the country have problems conceiving or sustaining pregnancy? In fact, around one-third of these issues are due to female fertility problems, and one-third of them are due to male fertility problems. The other one-third is either due to factors that involve both parents or unexplained problems. Our NYC Fertility Clinic can help you whether you’re a male or female having fertility problems.
Female Ovulation Problems
Ovulation issues occur when a female’s ovaries fail to release a mature egg or when her eggs aren’t able to mature in the ovaries. This is one of the most common problems for women who suffer from infertility issues.
Some possible symptoms of ovulation problems include:
- Infrequent or completely absent periods.
- Menstrual bleeding that is unusually heavy or light.
- A lack of bloating, breast tenderness, and other premenstrual symptoms.
Some possible solutions for women with ovulation problems include:
- Getting your weight under control if it’s too low or too high.
- Taking fertility drugs through our fertility clinic in NYC.
- Have in vitro fertilization (IVF) through our NYC fertility clinic.
Success rates for women who suffer from ovulation problems:
- 30 to 40 percent of women who take the fertility drug clomiphene citrate found that they became pregnant by their third treatment.
- When women combined fertility drug treatments with artificial insemination, their pregnancy rates were found to be between 10 and 20 percent per each treatment cycle.
Kofinas Fertility Group, one of the best fertility clinics in NYC, has helped many men & women with their fertility issues, and we can help you, too.