Embryo freezing – embryo cryopreservation – helps women who are infertile conceive because fertilized eggs (embryos) can be frozen and then later transferred to a woman’s uterus years in the future.
Here are five cases in which embryo freezing is a viable option:
- If you are a patient who has undergone IVF and the procedure resulted in excess embryos that can be used in the future for another pregnancy attempt
- If you are at high risk of developing ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome following ovarian stimulation through more than one IVF treatment
- If you are a patient – or partner of a patient – who must undergo chemotherapy or radiation treatment
- If you are at risk of being rendered infertile from cancer treatment
- If you want to preserve your embryos and donate them for use by infertile patients
Reasons to Consider Embryo Freezing
Embryos have the ability to be frozen within one (1) to six (6) days after the eggs have been fertilized by the sperm and have achieved a quality state in the laboratory.
The fertilization process used by Kofinas Fertility Institute – using a specialized solution that prevents ice crystals from forming between cells – enhances preservation.
Embryo Freezing Can Manage Future Infertility Treatment Costs
Kofinas Fertility Institute offers several financial programs for patients seeking to become pregnant and who are not covered by insurance for the common costs associated with infertility treatments.
Kofinas makes its state of the art medical facilities and professional medical care available to its patients at an affordable cost.
Personalized Embryo Freezing Treatment
First in importance is Kofinas Fertility Institute’s unblemished compliance with all FDA regulations and standards pursuant to the guidelines governing embryo freezing programs by the American Society for Reproductive Medicine.
Kofinas Fertility Institute is licensed by the New York State Department of Health.
Kofinas Fertility Institute is dedicated to providing compassionate care and state of the art fertility treatment services to those women seeking to become pregnant through embryo freezing.
To receive the answers to the questions you have about embryo freezing, please accept this invitation to contactKofinas Fertility Institute.