Kofinas Fertility Group is immediately seeking a sharp and dynamic full-time Registered Nurse to join our growing team!
Kofinas Fertility Group is an established, but growing high-end fertility clinic that provides comprehensive fertility services and treatments to men and women. For 30 years, we have been dedicated to helping our patients build families using state-of-the-art services and advanced technology.
Kofinas Fertility Group has been a pioneer of advanced fertility treatments with several firsts including:
- Brooklyn’s FIRST In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) procedure and birth
- Brooklyn’s FIRST successful Gamete Intrafallopian Transfer (GIFT) birth
- Establishment of the FIRST egg donation program and birth from donated eggs in Brooklyn
- Establishment of the FIRST oocyte cryopreservation (egg freezing) program and birth from frozen eggs in Brooklyn
Headquartered in Brooklyn, the RN will be working in a team-oriented environment and learning from pioneers in the field of Reproductive Endocrinology. We are very proud of the advancement that we have made and continue to make in the fertility industry! We are seeking someone who wants to be a part of that advancement by working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
We are seeking an RN that can hit the ground running, joining our leading-edge clinical team! If you are looking for a job that expands your medical knowledge and career horizons, this is the place for you. You will be a part of a team that prides itself on accuracy, efficiency, and most of all – helping build families all over the world by joining ours. Although we operate as a team, you will be expected to work independently and take initiative to learn and ensure the highest quality of care to our patients.
RN job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Overseeing end to end patient experience and care before, during, and after treatment
- Direct patient interaction and coordination of individualized fertility treatment plans
- Conducting patient calls and emails regarding test results, medications, and treatment plan details
- Educating patients on testing and treatment protocols, administering medications, and fertility procedures
- Maintaining accurate and timely documentation using Electronic Medical Records and coordinating software
- Maintaining accurate and timely communication and coordination with physicians, staff, and laboratory
- Analyzing abnormal tests and cultures, determining next steps in treatment with physicians
- Monitoring medications, IVs, and patient treatment flow
- Performs quality control and inventory checks to maintain high standard of care
- Acts as point person for Medical Assistants
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing from an accredited program, plus at least 1-2 years of experience working in a fast-paced medical environment
- Current and maintained New York State Registered Nursing License
- An individual with excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- This position will be Monday- Friday with the occasional weekend/holiday rotation
Send resume to: George@Kofinas.org