A leading healthcare organization in Brooklyn, New York is seeking a talented individual to join their team. This individual will be responsible for all new patient incoming calls and appointment scheduling.
In this highly sensitive specialty, we will interview candidates that are extremely experienced with speaking to patients and converting new caller inquiries into actual patients. This role requires empathy, excellent telephone skills, professionalism, extraordinary customer service skill expertise, as well as exceptional conversion capabilities. They are expected to provide information to patients in ways that are easily understood and processed by non-medical professionals.
The patient liaison will be a patient advocate for all issues, collecting information provided by patients regarding patient care problems, administration issues, patient satisfaction, and communicate this information to the appropriate departments within the practice. As a vital part of the practice, patient liaisons create a bridge between the practice, patients, and their families. Patient Liaisons act as mediators; they respond to patients’ complaints and ensure that they are provided with a positive experience throughout the treatment process.
Job requirements include
- An exceptional, upbeat phone voice
- A desire to answer and utilize the telephone
- Healthcare experience working directly with patients on a one on one level via telephone and in person.
- Ability to overcome obstacles and assist all patients as needed
- Understand this position is the first impression of the practice and an example of the care the caller will receive.
- Multi-lingual is preferred, but not mandatory
Job responsibilities include
- Supporting Practice Liaison in internal and external marketing efforts
- Reporting and tracking of all patient referral sources and interaction
- New patient contact: meet with every new patient and explain role in practice (problem solving), encouraging the patients to speak to you if they ever have a problem that requires immediate attention
- Patient feedback/satisfaction surveys (contact surveys, analyze results, discuss results with Practice Liaison and give recommendations to management)
- Other assigned duties as needed
Superstars need only apply! Please include a cover letter explaining why you would be the best fit for this position.
Resumes and cover letter should be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.