Meet Peter Brzechffa
Kofinas Fertility Group's approachable Associate Director
Peter Brzechffa (BRESH –
Previously Held Positions
- Associate Director of Kofinas Fertility Group, Current
Training & Recognition
- Board-Certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology located in Washington, D.C.
- Fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at UCLA School of Medicine in Los Angeles, CA
- Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of Arizona in Tucson, AZ
- Internship in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of Arizona in Tucson, AZ
- Doctor of Medicine from the UCLA School of Medicine in Los Angeles, CA
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology, with honors, at Rutgers University in New Brunswick, NJ
- Member of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine
Why Kofinas Fertility?
“Interacting with my patients and giving them success after years of failure is a constant source of joy and gratification for me. The nature of fertility care is that nothing is certain, and we’re all on this crazy, emotional journey together. While the path to a healthy child may take some unexpected turns, perseverance driven by a strong motivation to succeed can lead to some truly wonderful outcomes. And seeing the smile on each person’s face when our effort pays off is a special moment that I thoroughly enjoy.
In general, I’m very mellow. You can talk to me without feeling intimidated, and I always have time for your questions and concerns. Your comfort throughout your fertility experience is of the utmost importance to me personally and to your overall treatment success, and I’ve crafted my entire practice style around that feeling.”
“One of my original attractions to fertility care was the unique combination of both medical and surgical practice. There’s often a great deal of face-to-face clinical work to be done along with the complex surgical challenges to overcome. Being able to meet your needs, no matter what they are, and stay with you through your entire treatment experience is immensely satisfying to me. Additionally, fertility medicine is a very new and exciting specialty, and the possibility of making big contributions to the field was as appealing to me when I started as it is today."