Leading medical practice in tri-state area seeking a talented individual to join our Marketing team. The Marketing Development Coordinator is responsible for building and sustaining relationships between our practice and our referring physician client base. In an increasingly competitive environment, marketing our specialized services are a key to the continued growth and vitality of the practice.
The role is structured to maximize direct one-to-one communication and face time with referring physicians — including primarily office visits, telephone calls, managing accounts, executing growth strategies, event planning, gathering feedback and providing information useful to our growth and development. The responsibilities will include customer service support and follow up, while primarily building and maintaining a referral base for the Center.
- 1 to 3 years successful sales experience preferred
- Ability to represent yourself and our practice with credibility through professional, consistent interaction
- Strong communication, time management, and interpersonal skills
- Confidence to discuss imaging services and technology with medical professionals (detailed training will be provided)
- Experience in services sales or marketing (health services/medical sales a plus)
- Ability to forecast and achieve budgeted volumes, growth, and revenues
- Experience making a minimum of 8-10 sales visits per day
- Provide written reports and plans as required
- Experience using SalesForce, ACT or Goldmine (CRM/contact management programs)
- Proficient in MS Office – Word, Excel & Outlook (PowerPoint a plus)
Competitive compensation package, including incentives
Send resume to: George@Kofinas.org